Bijou's Pure_OF_Heart Guild
Please log in to access the forum or join with your in game name to gain access. Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to access the forum or join with your in game name to gain access. Thank you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsletter!

2 posters

Go down

Newsletter! Empty Newsletter!

Post by juNi Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:16 am

Newsletter! June09

https://2img.net/h/i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/greyfox737/june09.jpg

This is the first PoH's newsletter. It contains updates of what's been going on and gives everyone some kind of idea what's been happening!

So, this thread is for you to give me ideas for the next newsletter if you find the first one dull xD

Let me know what you wanna see! =)
juNi
juNi
teh gods

Gemini Number of posts : 401
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Newsletter! Empty Re: Newsletter!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:54 am

I must say it was a fun read. A list of all graduees from PoH_Jr and the academy would be nice though. Smile

Back to top Go down

Newsletter! Empty I have some stuff for Guild Vault

Post by Peirced_Heart Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:34 am

I'm prob posting in the wrong spot. Bump me if I am. I have a few things for guild Vault for 60~80's Fighter. None are +9 but they have good or great stats.
Peirced_Heart
Peirced_Heart
roumen explorer

Pisces Number of posts : 7
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by juNi Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:17 am

Bizaria wrote:I must say it was a fun read. A list of all graduees from PoH_Jr and the academy would be nice though. Smile

Will do! Very Happy
I'll list out all the graduates of poh_jr to the next newsletter. but i'll be noob about it cause, I'm not exactly paying attention much xD I'll try to be as accurate as possible.

Peirced_Heart wrote:I'm prob posting in the wrong spot. Bump me if I am. I have a few things for guild Vault for 60~80's Fighter. None are +9 but they have good or great stats.

yeah you are Very Happy but it's ok. hmm..we don't normally put armors/eqs in the main guild's storage cause it's for academy rewards but you can put some stuff in the jr's storage if you like Very Happy
juNi
juNi
teh gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:22 pm

On a sidenote, might be wrong but you aren't rewarding any academy members when they hit 40? Or might be that the reward is only obtainable by one person Razz, just noticed it.

edit ; oh well lvl 40, seems it's just bugged :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by juNi Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:10 am

Serious_Cat wrote:On a sidenote, might be wrong but you aren't rewarding any academy members when they hit 40? Or might be that the reward is only obtainable by one person Razz, just noticed it.

edit ; oh well lvl 40, seems it's just bugged :'(

lol. it's not bugged. it's just i have a life outside of game and am not on 24/7. so sometimes I don't replace graduation reward immediately once a member graduates. Sometimes, I'm not even aware if a member graduates! So, all this is human error. I apologise on my behalf.

PS: If you were to farm 4x dungeon and have some rings to donate to academy as lvl 40 graduation reward pm me on my cleric Very Happy
juNi
juNi
teh gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: